Saturday, September 17, 2016

Ron Ng Reveals Giving Big Red Pocket to Congratulate Tavia Yeung on Getting Married

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TVBE Clip

i-CABLE Clip

i-CABLE Clip

ontv Clip

stheadline Clip

East Week Clip

HotTV Clip

am730 Clip

Youku Clip

More Forms Clip

GZTV Clip

Artistes Ron Ng and Tavia Yeung attended an event. He revealed that he will be a groomsman at Tavia and Him Law's wedding, but he said, "I don't even know what I have to do. My family even thought that I was the best man. Being a groomsman, I am a newcomer...have never done it before. Don't know what groomsmen have to do. (Tavia giving you a big red pocket?) Should not. It should be me giving her an even bigger red pocket!" Ron also said that Tavia refuses to reveal the details of the games playing the groom. Ron, who refuses to be a mole for the groomsmen, said, "Asked Tavia, and she was not willing to reveal the content. Should not escape the likes of doing push-ups, groomsmen kissing each other, and eating wasabi. All in all, we will tell Him to give a red pocket to save time. Would not accept even if the bridesmaids use their beauty. (Expecting to get played by the bridesmaids on that day?) I have always been played by everyone. My main mission is to look after Him. Tavia said that Pal Sinn is also one of the groomsmen. Then there is no need to worry...have him to handle it!" At the moment, Ron is mainly expanding in Mainland, accepting stage performances and ribbon cutting. In November, he will take part in filming a Mainland ancient series.

Almost Hinted to Ron Ng

Tavia revealed that she almost hinted to Ron, who is a groomsman at her wedding. She said, "I almost told him what the bridesmaids are thinking of playing. Although we have known each other for ten-plus years, I will not betray my sisters. All in all, the games will not be that simple. I am getting married on October 2nd, but still working on October 1st. Planning my wedding while working. I temporarily have to work on September 21st and 22nd. Want to make plans to have dinner with the groomsmen and the bridesmaids, but everyone is busy, so it has not materialized".

*Credits to 鹿小儀, 吳卓羲吧, on.cc, stheadline, eastweek, bastillepost, am730, youku, moreforms, gztv, and mingpao

No comments:

Post a Comment